How to Choose a Mattress for a Child
What type of material or material combination will offer the best solution for your child. Below are the common type of mattress you’re going to run across as you shop.
Memory foam is a visco elastic material, and it’s going to respond both to pressure and your child’s body heat. Therefore, the longer they lay on the product, the more it will begin to conform with their body. It provides that “hug” that’s typically associated with memory foam. They can also enjoy less disturbed sleep if they sleep with a sibling as memory foam is often associated with high motion isolation.
Innerspring products are attractive to parents as they generally offer good durability. Now, mattress technology has made a lot of advancements.
If you’re on a tight budget and your child doesn’t weight much, open coil will prove to be a viable short-term solution.
In pocketed coil construction, each coil is wrapped individually. This contributes to a higher cost. As it doesn’t take the entire load of your child, we can expect pocketed coils to last longer. Your child can also benefit from the improved contour, compare to open coil.
When it comes to latex mattress products, you can usually expect durability to be impressive. They are also capable of providing superior support for your child.
Latex – Best Mattress for Kids With Allergies
It’s been shown that dust mites in mattresses can trigger allergy symptoms. 100% natural latex offer specific hypoallergenic properties that take this into consideration. You should consider a natural latex product if allergies are a considerable concern for your child. Bacteria doesn’t grow on natural products, and they are also able to get rid of dust mites naturally.
Showing all 10 results
- Individual Pocketed Spring System For Minimum Partner Disturbance
- 100 % Pure Natural Latex Top Padding
- 3 Inches of Pure Natural Latex Top Padding for Cool & Refreshing Night’s Sleep
- Perfect Ergonomic Sleep System
- Breathable Open Air Cells to Dissipate Heat
- Incredibly Comfortable all Nights and Ultimate Sense of Relaxation.
- Turn Free Mattress for Lifelong Usage.
- Anti-Mildew, Anti-Bacteria and Anti-Dust Mite Protection.
- Using Highest Quality Natural Latex, ‘Carson’ is Recommended For Those Whom Prefer the Plush of Luxury Latex.
- 10 Years Warranty
- Firmness Rating, 8 out of 10, Firm
- Comfort Level 8 out of 10
- Made from 100% Natural Pinhole Design Latex
- Open Cell Structure of Natural Latex Dissipate Heat Faster Allowing Cooler Night’s Sleep
- Natural Contouring Support to the Body
- Provides Extra Cushioning and Additional Pressure Relief
- Great For Those Who Have A Firm Mattress Yet Looking For a Comfortable And Plush Top Layer Option
- Suit All Ages *Esp. Kids & Elderly
- Hypo-Allergenic and Anti-Dust Mite
- Comes with Storage Bag for Easy Storage and Portability
- 100% Reinforced Latex
- High Density Foam
- Anti – dust mite treatment
- Imported Knitted Cover with Super Soft Foam
- Superior back support
- Highly durable
- Hypo Allergenic
- Extra comfort for deep, sound sleep
- Natural latex padding for a Cool & Refreshing Night's Sleep
- Breathable Open Air Cells to Dissipate Heat Instantly
- Temperature Regulating : Ideal for Tropical Warm Climate
- Hypo Allergenic : Bacteria Free & Anti Dust Mite for Life
- Effectively Reduces Your Body's Negative Pressure Points
- Conforms Perfectly to Your Body's Natural Contour